Digital Content and Re-print Coordinator Assistant in LEICHHARDT, New South Wales
Edit your ad
Other: The ad is older than 3 months.
Digital Content and Re-print Coordinator Assistant
• permanent full time position
• fun, friendly work environment
• established, well respected company.
We are a busy Publishing House located in Leichhardt and have been providing educational resources for teachers, students and parents, through print material, online learning and multimedia tools for 24 years.
We are seeking a Digital Content and Re-print Coordinator Assistant to join our team. An ideal candidate will be agile and adaptable, and whilst this role involves key day-to-day tasks, it will evolve and grow over time as the company expands its print and digital titles.
As part of this varied role, some of your responsibilities include:
• edit and manage re-print data and coordinate workflow with internal departments and external partners/resources
• liaise with publishers, editors and authors to confirm and approve all errata
• monitor and manage re-print release schedule and the archives
• work closely with marketing, inventory and web teams
• manage production of ebooks and other digital content for web, tablet and mobile
To be successful in this position, you will need to meet the following requirements:
• strong computer skills, familiarity with MS Word, MS Excel, Acrobat, etc.
• advanced design software skills in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator & QuarkXPress
• ability to work collaboratively, supporting colleagues
• strong attention to detail
• strong project management skills
• a genuine passion for digital technology and digital publishing
If you believe you have the experience to fulfill this position, please email your resume and covering letter to: Dorota Kilty (do******@******.au + click to reveal ).